Gastrointestinal Disorders Disability Claims Attorneys Representing Policyholders Nationwide
At Disability Insurance Law Group, our nationwide attorneys know, according to the International Foundation for Gastrointestinal Disorders, that gastrointestinal disorders and diseases affect the gastrointestinal (GI) tract from the mouth through the anus.
GI disorders can range from food poisoning to colitis and can clear up on their own over time or with medication, but they are often permanent and debilitating.
When gastrointestinal diseases and disorders impact your ability to work, your short- or long-term disability coverage should provide the financial protection you need to address your condition for as long as it keeps you from earning an income.
Our Florida and nationwide disability insurance claims attorneys want to help ensure that is true.
Call us today to learn more about how we have successfully produced real results for real people across the U.S. who need our help and how we can assist you in moving forward with confidence during a free consultation.
When are Gastrointestinal Disorders Considered Impairments?
Gastrointestinal disorders and diseases can make interacting with coworkers, customers, and other work-related personnel impossible, as those who live with the conditions are acutely aware that the symptoms are often uncontrollable.
Common problems affecting the GI tract may include, but are not limited to:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Pain in the belly.
- Trouble swallowing.
- Weight gain or loss.
More severe GI disorders and diseases may include, but are not limited to:
- Esophagus problems, including stricture and achalasia and esophagitis.
- Gallstones, cholecystitis, and cholangitis.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), peptic ulcer disease, and hiatal hernia.
- Intestinal problems include polyps and cancer, infections, celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, malabsorption, short bowel syndrome, and intestinal ischemia.
- Liver problems, including hepatitis B or hepatitis C, cirrhosis, liver failure, and autoimmune and alcoholic hepatitis.
- Pancreatitis and pancreatic pseudocyst.
- Rectal problems, including anal fissures, hemorrhoids, proctitis, and rectal prolapse.
- Stomach problems, including gastritis and gastric ulcers, are usually caused by Helicobacter pylori infection and cancer.
If you are living with chronic gastrointestinal disorders or disease, you may be entitled to pursue disability benefits if your condition makes working a regular schedule impossible.
Our Florida and nationwide gastrointestinal disorders disability insurance attorneys assist policyholders throughout the U.S. in strategically submitting their claims by outlining the severity of their conditions, compiling the necessary medical records to support their disabilities, and negotiating with their private or employer-provided insurer to achieve the benefits they are entitled to for your impairment.
It is essential that our clients know we care about their well-being, and that begins with providing the help they need to move forward with a claim that helps them get their lives back.
Whether your disability insurance coverage was underwritten as a private or employer-provided policy, we have over 50 years of combined experience pursuing all insurance coverages and corporations for the benefits policyholders nationwide deserve.
At Disability Insurance Law Group, We Also Offer Insurance Claims For The Following Conditions:
Contact Our Experienced National Gastrointestinal Disorders Disability Insurance Claims Attorneys Today
Contact our national gastrointestinal disorders disability insurance attorneys today by calling 954-989-9000 or contact us online to schedule a completely free and confidential case assessment, so we can put our legal skills and resources to work for you — no matter where you live or work in the U.S.