Insurers’ Tactics For Denying Life Insurance Claims
Insurance companies are in business to make a profit. It is not in their interest to pay out on large life insurance policies without first exhausting every legal avenue for denial.
Types of Misrepresentation Claims That Insurance Companies Make
Other common denial tactics used by insurance companies to deny life insurance claims include:
- Denials based on a claimant’s failure to disclose required information in the application process
- Failure to strictly adhere to the claim filing process
- Allegations of fraud or misrepresentation
- Policy construction and interpretation issues
- Effective date of coverage disputes
- Disputed cause of death
- Cancellation of a policy because of non-payment of premiums or other premium disputes
Legal Help to Fight a Denied Claim
The attorneys of Disability Insurance Law Group assist clients in Florida, throughout the Southeast and nationwide with their applications for life insurance benefits, appeals of denied claims, settlements and lawsuits. Contact us by email to schedule a free face-to-face or telephone consultation, or call our offices at 954-633-8811.